Cable – Materials of Construction:
- All new premium cotton braided jacket – attractive, durable, outermost boundary of five-layer dielectric insulation system
- High density 7.0mm PVC outside core dielectric – part of five-layer insulation system
- 1.6mm HDPE inside core dielectric – part of five-layer insulation system, shields each unique conductor
- PET Mylar shield layer – part of five-layer insulated system, shields and binds internal structure
- Directional shield layer is a spiral braid of premium grade Aluminum foil and 56 strands of 99.99% OFC tinned copper Shielding – critical part of five-layer insulation system. Soldered to ground terminal at the source side helps reduce EMI and RF noise between electronics.
- Total five-layer isolation system rejects electromagnetic (EM) and radio frequency (RF) interference.
- The Dual balanced conductors are made from 14 strands of 99.99% OFC stranded copper conductors, and individually isolated in independent HDPE dielectric jackets – allow consistent signal flow, high signal purity, and minimize signal loss.
- Nominal Cable Diameter: 7mm
RCA Connector – Materials Of Construction:
- Precision soldered with high grade lead-free solder – Durable and consistent electrical contacts with consistent signal flow.
- 24K gold plated brass conductor pin – effective electrical contact and signal flow.
- 24K gold plated brass split grounding body – tight fit with consistent electrical contact for stable grounding.
- Precision machined and anodized aircraft grade aluminum shell with white and red marking bands – Stylish and durable body with a great feel and easy handling. Red and White marking bands for easy Left and Right designation.
- Center Pin and Outer Ring: Gold-plated brass for optimum signal quality and integrity.
- Conductor DCR = 77 mΩ/meter
- Shield DCR: 30 mΩ/meter
- Nominal Impedance: 110Ω. Cable and RCA connectors are impedance-matched to minimize Voltage Standing Wave Ratio (VSWR) and Return Loss.
- Nominal Capacitance: 39 pF/meter @ 1kHz
- Rated Bandwidth: DC-5.0 MHz (3M cable) with ≤1.09 VSWR and ≥27dB Return Loss